We are planning to move 'bpel' component/feature source and 'human-task'
source into root directory called 'business-processes'. Major motivation
behind this decision is because we need to have set of common bundles which
are shared by 'bpel' component and 'human-task' component. With the current
structure if we want to have set of bundles common for both 'bpel' and
'human-task' we should introduce 'bpel-common' or something like that to
'components' root. But I think it's ugly and we the new
proposed structure will be more cleaner than that. WDYT?

Thanks
Milinda

--
Milinda Pathirage
Technical Lead and Product Manager, Business Process Server - WSO2 Inc;

Lean Enterprise Middleware