Hi,

The old method available was,
WSRealmBuilder.createWSRealm(realmProperties, configurationContext,
tenantID)

TenantId is meaningless here. Why? Because shouldn't expose an API where IHC
tenant can see some other tenant's data. So we cannot go back to old API.

We should have two methods as follows,
WSRealmBuilder.createWSRealm(realmProperties, configurationContext)
WSRealmBuilder.createWSRealm(realmProperties)

If super tenant wants to access other tenant's data we can discuss it
(consider  pros and cons) and make it available for super tenant only.

Thanks,
Dimuthu