There are few steps to find out the code coverage of a particulate product
[previous mail:*Find Code Coverage using Emma: Steps*]

*Steps:*

1. Create a jarlist.txt
eg:* *find
/home/thilini/Desktop/wso2greg-3.6.0/repository/components/plugins/ >>
/home/thilini/Desktop/wso2greg-3.6.0/repository/components/plugins/jarlist.txt
  (jarlist.txt should contain absolute paths of jars. Remove unwanted jars
from the list. If not there will be issues when starting the server)

2. xargs -n 1 $JAVA_HOME/jre/bin/java -cp emma.jar emma instr -m overwrite
-cp < jarlist.txt
3. ruby dynamicImportsPatcher.rb < jarlist.txt  (Before running this step
need to install rubyzip. Use sudo apt-get install libzip-ruby1.8)
4. Copy emma.jar to */repository/components/plugins,
/repository/components/lib *and */lib *directories.
4. Start G-Reg
5. Do the test
6. Shutdown server
7. cp wso2greg-3.6.0/coverage.ec .
8. java -cp emma.jar emma report -r html -in coverage.em,coverage.ec

We have to follow above steps to find out the code coverage (running a
script basically).

Here what we are doing is finding the test coverage against the binary
product pack.

Thanks

--
Thilini Ishaka