Hi all,

We have done some improvements to the registry core to provide support for
OpenEdge database (https://wso2.org/jira/browse/REGISTRY-567). There seems
to be some improvements that needs to be done to the user core because when
we use OpenEdge as the user store, several exceptions occur. We have noticed
that these exceptions occur because of the usage of nested queries in the
user core. Is it possible to modify the user core so that it would avoid the
usage of nested queries or is there some other solution for this? IMO if we
state that we support OpenEdge as a database, then we need to support this
feature as well.

Thanks,
Janaka
--