Hmm no answer!!!

DimuthuL, you have added LoginStatisticsAdmin on 6/2/2009 928AM with this
log:
 " Exposing a login stat service. This is a hack, as discussed by the team.
I tried my best to limit the adverse effects done by this bad hack.
"
HTTP has been explicitly enabled for this service. What is this service?
What is the risk of having this service, what are these adverse effects you
are talking about and why did you explicitly expose it via HTTP?

FileDownloadService has been added on 12/18/08 1115PM by Keith with this
log:
"Adding a fileDownload Service so that we have a mechanism of accessing
files via fileDownload when running in a seperate FE BE env"
HTTP has been explicitly enabled for this service as well.