On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Dimuthu Leelarathne <dimut...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 9:36 AM, Hiranya Jayathilaka <hira...@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> I think from maintenance perspective, the best thing to do is to fix the
>> component so that it will try to read an embedded configuration when a
>> configuration is not available in the conf directory. That will make the
>> component more self contained and portable to different products/services.
>>

> +1. I have given the sample code as well.

yes, I will discuss with danushka regarding this. When we install qpid
feature, these files are copied, but when we add qpid feature for a product,
we have to add these config files using bin.xml as we have done. However, I
remember a discussion where we suggested to add Advanced configuration
directory and copy it to product and service distribution.

Thank you.

> Thanks
> Hiranya.
>

>> Thanks,