Hi all,

We can use AWS SDK with current SQS implementation now. The SDK uses
signature version 2 for signing the data. This is not sync with previous
signature version 2. So some of previous SQS clients can not be
authenticated.

You can use following end point url to create queues with MB.
http://localhost:9763/services/QueueService

Thank you.

--
Manjula Rathnayaka