Hi,

At the moment we are running the builder's build *without* tests. We had to
do this to see the stub migration process's impact on the build. If not, we
would have still been stuck in the dependencies level. It was yesterday only
we were able to get some successful packs.

Yes, I remember a mail asking the QA team to reject testing products with
test failures. I'll see what I can do on this.

Thanks,
AmilaM.