Team,
We just have 3 days before we break for the holidays. We have spent a month
trying to fix the build. Yet, due to the carelessness of different people
from time to time, the builder machine never sent out a "Build Successful"
mail. So, if we just continue to ignore that, even after the break we will
waste time building. So, today, we will focus on fixing the build WITH
TESTS. Pay attention to all the build break mails sent by Shankar today.
Denis & AmilaM will be triggering builds from time to time until it
succeeds.

Tomorrow morning WE MUST receive a build successful mail. RMs & PMs, please
note; it is your responsibility to ensure that this works.

--
*Afkham Azeez*
Senior Software Architect & Senior Manager; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com,
*