Hi Hasini/Asela,

Still there are blockers [1] and [2] in the IS pack found at [3]. During an
offline chat I mentioned about [1] and even though other page rendering
issues are fixed, still this issue exists in the latest pack (04/04/2011).

There are two points mentioned in [2]. The first one related to Card Issuer
is fixed. But still OpenID/InfoCard page gives an error. Since this is a
fundamental and prominent feature in IS and since there are two blockers in
this pack I cannot continue testing it. Hope you'll understand my situation
and provide a proper build next time.

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CARBON-9284
[2] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CARBON-9201
[3] http://10.100.1.43/~carbon/releases/carbon/3.2.0/latest/