I just downloaded latest DSS and AS packs from [1] and tried to create a
scheduled task. Then I got a deadpage with ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.jsp.ds.addNewTask_jsp [2]
This is a straightforward positive path of this particular feature. Please
make sure to test these kind of scenarios by yourselves without letting QAs
to test and report issues.  We are not supposed to test the basic happy
paths rather we should focus on system level testing. Please be kind enough
to spend few minutes and test the happy path of your component before
announcing it ready for use.

[1]http://10.100.1.43/~carbon/releases/carbon/3.2.0/latest/
[2]https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CARBON-9308

/Charitha