Hi All,

I have removed the pwprovider dependency from carbon core as we are not
going to use it further..  New password provider (i.e implementation of
SecretCallbackHandler  in synapse secure vault) is committed to
/commons/secret-provider/  and also cipher tool code to use for encryption
is committed to /commons/ciphertool/

Thanks,
Asela.