Hi Anjana,

I think this should be a styling issue which we can easily fix. And this new
try-it is way better than old one and has very good XSD to XML capabilities.
We need to keep this and fix the issues we find to make it better.

Milinda

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 2:54 AM, Anjana Fernando <anj...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is the new try-it working properly? .. check the attached screenshot. Also,
> as a side note, I know I'm a bit late in saying this, but is it possible for
> us to also have the old view of the tryit? .. which was very easy and simple
> to use. Maybe the current view can be sort of given as an "advanced" view,
> where the user can explicitly provide the input XML. And personally I like
> the old UI theme :) ..
>
> Cheers,
> Anjana.
>
> --
> Anjana Fernando
> Software Engineer
> WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com
> lean.enterprise.middleware

Milinda Pathirage
Technical Lead and Product Manager, Business Process Server - WSO2 Inc;
http://wso2.com
Blog: http://blog.mpathirage.com

Lean Enterprise Middleware