Hi,

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 6:16 PM, Harshana Martin <harsh...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 6:09 PM, Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar
> <shan...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Azeez,
>>
>> did you manage to find a solution? I tried to build from carbon root, but
>> didn't get this error. I went through the pom.xml but they are having the
>> version number. Wonder how it is picking null.

AFAIU, this is possible in  a clean repo. Here the plugin tries to
find its parent pom. which is not there.

: in maven, plugins get downloaded before doing anything else. So at
the moment this plugin gets downloaded axis2 parent pom is not in the
local m2 repo.  A moth or so back, we deployed both aar/mar plugin to
wso2 public repo. But we didnot deploy the parent pom.

To me the problem is why is this problem surfacing now ? have no idea. :(

--Pradeep