Thanks Waruna and Kasun. Committed the needed changes that fix the issue.

We are creating loadbalancer as a separate product from the minimal
components needed to avoid messing up with the ESB product. Once it is
finalized, we will be able to remove the features included into ESB to
facilitate elastic load balancing for Stratos eventually (ec2-client,
autoscale mediator, as well as the stub of load-balance-agent).

Refer to the thread, "Create carbon/products/loadbalancer" for related
discussion and further updates.

Thank you.
Regards,
Pradeeban.