On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 4:11 PM, Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 12:20 PM, Kathiravelu Pradeeban
> <pradee...@wso2.com> wrote:
> >

> > On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 10:31 AM, Kathiravelu Pradeeban <
> pradee...@wso2.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi Amani,
> >> I am creating a stripped down profile of esb (named as lb) consisting of
> >> load balancing components used in ESB. For this, I have removed
> logging-mgt
> >> feature from the p2 profile of lb, as I don't need that. Now I am
> getting
> >> the same error when building *lb*.
> >>
> >> [INFO] Failed to create assembly: Error adding file to archive:
> >>
> /home/pradeeban/trunk/stratos/carbon/products/lb/modules/distribution/product/../../p2-profile/product/target/wso2carbon-core-3.2.0-SNAPSHOT/repository/conf/advanced/syslogConfig.xml
> >> isn't a file.
> >>
> >> Did I miss something? I would appreciate your thoughts on this.
> >
> > Fixed by removing syslogConfig.xml related entry from
> > lb/modules/distribution/product/src/main/assembly/bin.xml.
>
> Hi Preadeeban,
>
> Did you try to start the ESB after this change?

Hi Supun,
I didn't change ESB. I am creating a new profile for product LB. For this, I
am incrementally removing the features from the profile copied from ESB. It
is taking me more time, as I am busy this weekend, in some personal stuff. I
will commit LB, once I verified it.

Let me know, if there is something I should take care of, in creating this
new profile for elastic load balancing for Stratos.

Thank you.
Regards,
Pradeeban.