This is the reason for these problems.

Registry core has a compile time dependency to event component. But registry
core has not imported the event feature explicitly. When the feature get
installed some how P2 feature manager finds this compile time dependency and
just copy the evet broker core jar. since event core jar depends on qpid jar
similarly qpid jar also get copied.

But relavent files are not copied. When these copied components started they
look in to relavent files and hence this problem. We have same problem with
the proxy service feature. In order to solve that issue we had to add and
explit import to event feature.

thanks,
Amila.