Hi Azeez,

I didn't clearly get the problem here. Let me explain the LDAP port usage.
There are two places where LDAP port is used in code.

1. When starting embedded-ldap - this is done in ldap-server component which
starts before user-core.
   Earlier the port was in embedded-ldap.xml and AmilaJ has fixed it to read
it from carbon.xml

2. When user manager connects to the user store -  this is done in
user-core.
   Earlier port was in user-mgt.xml and I made it overridden from
carbon.xml.

I understand it is done in two ways. Can you please explain where I should
fix this?
Do I need to make both places read directly from carbon.xml or both places
read port through CarbonUtils.getPortFromServerConfig method?

Thanks,
Hasini.