Hi,

I am struggling with how to perform a certain customization  with WSO2
governance.  Maybe you can help me.

I see from the developer's guide how to add custom ui to Registry under the
Resources left-hand menu.  But I am trying to add custom components to the
Service UI configuration screen.  I want to capture additional data elements
for my services.

Is there a sample that you can point me to along these lines?  For example,
something that would add custom UI to the Service UI similar to that added to
the Resources menu as shown in the sample.

Kind regards,
James O'Connell
Fidelity Investments

James O'Connell
Software Developer
Architecture & Shared Technology Services
Internal: 8-392-1188
External: 1-617-392-1188