Thanks for fixing this Asela.

Sameera, Can we have a new set of packs for QA testing please? Now I cannot
continue testing because of this distributed caching issue. I cannot even
log in to config registry instance in my cluster setup since I get
ClassNotFoundException:
org.wso2.carbon.user.core.authorization.AuthorizationKey.
Also, in both app server nodes, I cannot browse the registry due to this
error.
I think it is time to have new set of packs.

/Charitha