On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 3:42 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com> wrote:

> I see an exception starting the ESB on Windows. Do others see this?

Looks like a regression caused by the addition of the local transport
listener. I'm not getting this on my local builds, but it is not impossible
for this to occur. I don't quite understand the rationale behind introducing
this transport listener to Axis2. It has caused more problems in last few
days than it has solved. Can Heshan or somebody please explain why it is
needed to create a transport listener instance for the local transport?

As for this exception I can see the source file of the class in question
available at [3]. May be there was a problem in the builder updating
dependencies/axis2? This class should be available in the Axis2 Orbit bundle
(it is available in my local build and it starts up without issues). Also
can you try starting the ESB with the local transport listener commented out
in axis2.xml?

Thanks,
Hiranya

[3] -
http://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/branches/carbon/3.2.0/dependencies/axis2/modules/transport/local/src/org/apache/axis2/transport/local/LocalTransportListener.java

> [...]
>         at
> org.wso2.carbon.core.init.CarbonServerManager.removePendingItem(CarbonServerManager.java:264)
>         at
> org.wso2.carbon.core.init.PreAxis2ConfigItemListener.bundleChanged(PreAxis2ConfigItemListener.java:117)
>         at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:916)
>         at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:220)
>         at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:330)
> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException:
> org.apache.axis2.transport.local.LocalTransportListener
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.processTransportReceivers(AxisConfigBuilder.java:637)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.populateConfig(AxisConfigBuilder.java:128)
>         at
> org.wso2.carbon.core.CarbonAxisConfigurator.populateAxisConfiguration(CarbonAxisConfigurator.java:269)
>         at
> org.wso2.carbon.core.CarbonAxisConfigurator.getAxisConfiguration(CarbonAxisConfigurator.java:177)
>         ... 8 more
> org.apache.axis2.transport.local.LocalTransportListener
>         at
> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:489)
>         at
> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:405)
>         at
> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:393)
>         at
> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:105)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:252)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:320)
>         at org.apache.axis2.util.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:261)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.processTransportReceivers(AxisConfigBuilder.java:623)
>         ... 11 more
>
> On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 3:18 PM, Sameera Jayasoma <same...@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi RMs,
>>
>> Please smoke test the packs from[1] asap and update the doc[2].
>>
>> Thanks Dennis for building this new set of packs.
>>
>> Sameera.
>>
>>  [1] http://10.100.1.43/~carbon/releases/carbon/3.2.0/latest/
>> [2]
>> https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/wso2.com/ccc?key=0ApWioeKgeCchdGxfRlBhOU92UWpBR1BFdjYwczhNZUE&hl=en&pli=1#gid=0
>>
>> --
>> Sameera Jayasoma
>> Technical Lead and Product Manager, WSO2 Carbon

Hiranya Jayathilaka
Senior Software Engineer;
WSO2 Inc.;  http://wso2.org
E-mail: hira...@wso2.com;  Mobile: +94 77 633 3491