Hi ,

In the ESB Message Store we have an option where users can point to any JMS
broker as the underlying message storage. Here we store the Message as a
serializable Object Message.
Problem is when i try to connect to a Qpid broker using our qpid client libs
in the Carbon environment  it gives a Class not found Error when we try to
de serialize the message back to the Original format.

Here the problem is at the point where it de serialize the message. The the
serializable object type we used is not visible to that class loader.
I tried using the ActiveMQ broker with its client libs. but did not face
this issue.

We need to solve this Problem and this a blocker. One possible work around i
can think of is change the way i serialize the message to use JMS
TextMessages instead and use Message headers to keep the context
information. That will resolve issue i m facing.

But we mush fix this in a proper way to support sending JMSObject messages
from the Carbon Environment since otherwise it implies that
we can't filly utilize the functionality of our Message broker inside the
carbon Environment.

Help or directions for resolving this is highly appreciated.

thanks,
Charith

--
Charith Dhanushka Wickramarachchi