Hi,

We do not find documentation, samples related to some of the new features in
DSS. For example, we noticed a new Cassandra keyspaces component in DSS
binary distribution. However it does not have any doc or sample. Therefore,
we do not know how to use/test this component. Also, we find UI elements
such as "Generate Response" in ds/addQuery.jsp, "Export options" in
addOutputMapping.jsp etc..  However we do not find any reference doc or
sample so that we can try them out. Please make sure to add a sample+docs
describing the purpose/usage when you add new features.

/Charitha