Yes, there might be some rendering issues in same IE version in different
versions of windows. I had the same issue in .com. Mainly styling issues
when defining floating, positioning and displaying attributes. This might be
because of the default font attributes in the different versions of the same
OS. I think we need to test the UI on IE each and every time when a new
version of Windows is released.

Thanks,
Amal

--