De: carbon-dev-boun...@wso2.org [mailto:carbon-dev-boun...@wso2.org] En
nombre de Anjana Fernando
Enviado el: domingo, 22 de mayo de 2011 1:49
Para: carbon-dev@wso2.org
Asunto: Re: [Carbon-dev] Using class mediator to chance an output message

Hi Jorge,

In the MessageContext class what you'll have to use is the setProperty [1]
method. And your jars, you'll have to put them in
/repository/components/lib.

[1]
http://synapse.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/synapse/MessageContext.html#set
Property%28java.lang.String,%20java.lang.Object%29

Cheers,
Anjana.
On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 12:06 AM, Jorge Infante Osorio <jorg...@uci.cu>