Azeez can you organize a brainstorm session on this issue next week? I'm
assuming release pressure will be off by then but if not lets wait until
after the release. This is something we need to discuss and come up with a
proper solution.

Sanjiva.

Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.
Founder, Chairman & CEO; WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com/