Hi,

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 10:50 AM, Tharindu Mathew <thari...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 8:36 AM, Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 5:11 PM, Tharindu Mathew <thari...@wso2.com>wrote:
>>
>>> That can be achieved by using a simple non-blocking Axis2 sender type

>>> done in a non blocking way. I feel it's better to go for the jdbc model.
>>>

>> Tharindu what is the "JDBC model"?? We don't need persistence for these
>> messages, so where does JDBC come into the picture?
>>

> In the publisher, Hiranya wrote, we directly inject the event into the
> 'BAM' DB. This is what I referred to as the jdbc model. Instead of sending
> an event to BAM, and then inserting to the BAM DB. This option is also
> provided, which is what we use by default.

The above bit of code runs on top of a simple queue + thread pool framework
thus making the whole thing asynchronous. I also had implemented provision
for plugging in a different approach for dealing with the objects stored in
the queue. So for an example one could write a simple lightweight Axis2
client which picks these objects from the queue and sends to the BAM server
through WS calls.

Thanks,
Hiranya

>> Sanjiva.