De: architecture-boun...@wso2.org [mailto:architecture-boun...@wso2.org] En
nombre de Ubalquis Montenegro Moreno
Enviado el: jueves, 23 de junio de 2011 9:44
Para: architect...@wso2.org
Asunto: [Architecture] Error configuring extarnal database

Hi all:

I'm trying to connect the new release of WSO2 Application Server with an
external database, I'm using the JDBC driver postgresql-9.0-801.jdbc4.jar
and I configured the registry.xml file as was explined in [1]. Firstly I was
using an oldest release of JDBC driver and I suposed that that was the
reason of the error by it remains.

Here is the error. Thanks in advance.

[2011-06-23 09:28:43,171] ERROR
{org.wso2.carbon.registry.core.jdbc.dao.JDBCResourceDAO} -  Failed to cre
ate the resource id for the resource /. Returning autogenerated keys is not
supported.
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Returning autogenerated keys is not
supported.
         at
org.postgresql.jdbc3.AbstractJdbc3Connection.prepareStatement(AbstractJdbc3C
onnection.java:448
)
         at