hi,

We have completed the $subject and will update the other products once it is
tested with private cloud.

However there are some other issue to attend as well.

We have made Event Broker component directly depend on Qpid over the time. I
think we need to remove this dependency and
let other products run with inmemory implementation without Qpid being
bundle on them.

And also in the topic browse view, it shows the jms subscription details
obtain through Qpid service. If we go with an inmemory one jms subscription
details are irrelevant. So shall we remove them as well?

thanks,
Amila.