Very good news Azeez :). Can we run a heavy load test - like what we used to
run for eBay loads?

It also will be important to see how many worker nodes a single LB can
provide sufficient thruput for .. in eBay of course they have a hardware LB
at the highest level. I guess in the new model we can simply add more LBs
and once we do tenant partitioning we can do what Salesforce does and
essentially run multiple Stratos systems for the different partitions.

Sanjiva.

Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.
Founder, Chairman & CEO; WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com/
email: sanj...@wso2.com; phone: +94 11 763 9614; cell: +94 77 787 6880 | +1