On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 10:24 PM, Kasun Indrasiri <ka...@wso2.com> wrote:

> We have investigated the issue and found out that the BPS service is
> actually sending a response to the MultitenantMessageReceiver but some how
> there is a 'To' address set in the message context. Then MTMessageReceiver
> try to resend the message (because it has a To address). So, then we found
> out where the To header is set in the message; BPEL Service itself is
> sending the response with a 'To' header :).
>
> We also tested pass-thru an AS service with ESB and it works fine. (Ishani
> please verify [2], we cannot reproduce it with latest packs.)
> However the bpel process given in [1] seems to sending a 'To' header in the
> response. BPS folks, please look in to that.

In this particular BPEL process, the input and the output variables are the
same. Therefore, whatever the headers in the request message to the process
will be there in the response message as well. We should always use two
separate variables for the input and output variables of a BPEL process.

Thanks,
Waruna

> [1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1244
> <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1244>[2]
> https://wso2.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1205
>
> Thanks.
>
> On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Rajika Kumarasiri <raj...@wso2.com> wrote:
>

>> On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 6:29 PM, Afkham Azeez <az...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> This is not a local transport problem. The message seems to be not
>>> hitting the main sequence or ProxyServiceMessageReceiver of the tenant.
>>> Since the request does not get dispatched to any service, finally, you get
>>> this exception saying the service was not found in the tenant's
>>> AxisConfiguration.
>>

>> Yes, this is the cause. You need to use the correct EPR when invoking the
>> proxy.
>>
>> Rajika

>>> --
>>> *Afkham Azeez*