I'm getting the following when trying to build the integration module for the org.wso2.carbon group.

"Could not transfer artifact org.eclipse.osgi:org.eclipse.osgi.services:pom:3.2.0.v20090520-1800 from/to wso2-nexus (http://maven.wso2.org/nexus/content/groups/wso2-public/): Checksum validation failed, no checksums available from the repository."

It appears that the checksums in that repository are wrong, and this is causing Maven 3 to complain. Can somebody try repairing or updating the checksums for this module or repository.

This is blocking me on the Turmeric SOA  integration of WSO2 side of things.

Thanks.

Dave