Hi Tharindu,

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 7:18 PM, Tharindu Mathew <thari...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Anjana,
>
> This is a great improvement. We are currently directly using poi to use
> excel as data sources.
>
> Has this been already done?

No, not yet, I was occupied with some other things lately, and before this,
there's a JNDI/Distributed Transactions issue which I've to figure out. Have
to fix that beforehand, because I'm planning on adding XA support to this as
well, and to use the XA data sources, the earlier mentioned issue has to be
fixed properly.

> PS: Defining a Cassandra data source through this will also be useful. ;)

Yeah, true, have to check on the existing functionality of the Cassandra
component, to see if this would be a proper place to define that.

Cheers,
Anjana.