Hi,

I've been looked at BPEL deploy/undeployment logic to solve
https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CARBON-10393 in a clusterred environment.
Seems we don't handle requests from slave-nodes in a BPS cluster correctly.

eg - Once a user undeploy a process from slave-node, BPEL compoennt updates
the ODE DB(BPEL engine persistence storage) DAOs and it's in-memory DAOs.
Then the read-only config registry is updated and notified the cluster. Now
there's a inconsistency as config-registry update fails.

So is it possible to restrict ODE DB to be read-only for the slave-BPS?

Or we have to check whether config-registry is read-only at the beginning of
every operation.
 - If so, it's not enough to
use configRegistry.getRegistryContext().isReadOnly() at each operation
registry operation, as ODE DB operations also have to be revoked.
eg -
      if (!configRegistry.getRegistryContext().isReadOnly()) {
            configRegistry.delete(packageLocation);
      }

 What would be the correct way to handle this?

--
Thanks,
Denis