Thanks Melan.

I used a fresh Eclipse installation, then I install the CS 1.0.12 plugin and
use a fresh workspace. I can pass the connection test, but the user/pass
validation show the error "No route to host: connect"

Some concerns:

1.       What can cause this error?

2.       Why if I finish the server configuration I see that the server
started? If the user/pass are wrong the server cannot show that it´s
started.

In my fresh workspace I only have this log:

!SESSION 2011-08-05 02:30:15.229

eclipse.buildId=M20100909-0800

java.version=1.6.0_14-ea

java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.

BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=es_ES

Framework arguments:  -product org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product

Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -product
org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product

!ENTRY org.wso2.tools.eclipse.carbonserver.base 4 0 2011-08-05 02:39:19.885

!MESSAGE The specified operation is not supported

!STACK 0

org.wso2.carbonstudio.eclipse.carbonserver.base.exception.NoSuchCarbonOperat
ionDefinedException: The specified operation is not supported

                at
org.wso2.carbonstudio.eclipse.carbonserver.remote.operations.RemoteCarbonOpe
rationsManager.executeOperation(Unknown Source)

                at
org.wso2.carbonstudio.eclipse.carbonserver.base.manager.CarbonServerManager.
executeOperationOnServer(Unknown Source)

                at
org.wso2.carbonstudio.eclipse.carbonserver.base.manager.CarbonServerManager.
executeOperationOnServer(Unknown Source)

                at
org.wso2.carbonstudio.eclipse.carbonserver.base.manager.CarbonServerManager.
cleanupServerConfigurations(Unknown Source)

                at
org.wso2.carbonstudio.eclipse.carbonserver.base.manager.CarbonServerManager.
serverRemoved(Unknown Source)

                at
org.wso2.carbonstudio.eclipse.carbonserver.base.monitor.CarbonServerLifeCycl
eListener.serverRemoved(Unknown Source)

                at
org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.ResourceManager.fireServerEvent(Resourc
eManager.java:498)

                at
org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.ResourceManager.deregisterServer(Resour
ceManager.java:448)

                at
org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.ResourceManager.removeServer(ResourceMa
nager.java:642)

                at
org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.deleteFromMetadata(Server.java:4
44)

                at
org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Base.delete(Base.java:333)

                at
org.eclipse.wst.server.ui.internal.DeleteServerDialog$2$1.run(DeleteServerDi
alog.java:165)

                at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Saludos,

Ing. Jorge Infante Osorio.

J´Dpto Soluciones SOA.

CDAE.