De: carbon-dev-boun...@wso2.org [mailto:carbon-dev-boun...@wso2.org] En
nombre de Waruna Ranasinghe
Enviado el: jueves, 11 de agosto de 2011 3:47
Para: carbon-dev@wso2.org
Asunto: Re: [Carbon-dev] Couldn't create a local registry(RMI) : port 2199
already in use.

Hi Jorge,

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 7:26 PM, Jorge Infante Osorio <jorg...@uci.cu>
wrote:
Hi all.

If I have running BPS 2.1.0 (offset = 9) and BAM 1.3.0 (offset = 7) the last
one in start throw $subject. I change the offset in both server without any
result.
This is because, neither BPS nor BAM  change the RMI port for datasources..
regardless of setting the offset.
This issue [1] is fixed in trunk for BPS.
But for now, you have to manually change the ports in BPS.
In BPS_HOME/repository/conf directory, open the bps.xml and update the port
of "providerURL" then open the datasources.properties file and change the
"synapse.datasources.providerPort" to the same port.

[1] - https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CARBON-10955

Thanks,
Waruna

When I stop the first running server I see this line in console:
[2011-08-11 03:15:02,692]  INFO
{org.apache.synapse.commons.util.RMIRegistryController} -  Removing the RMI
registry bound to port : 2199