I'm trying to use the Governance API to add a wsdl.

There is a method newWSDL method on the WSDLManager but it only takes a URL as a string.

The situation I have with the Turmeric Repository service, is that the WSDL will more than likely be loaded into our ArtifactDetail. I looked into using the Wsdl(String id, Registry registry) constructor, but unfortunately I won't have an id when I'm creating the new wsdl, and that Id isn't created until it is added.

Is there a way to use the GovernanceAPI 4.0.0 to handle my particular use case. I really hate to have to go to the lower level RemoteRegistry API to do this.

Dave