If the only thing that you did is to disable and then enable clustering in
axis2 config, then that got to be a bug. May be there is a problem in
deployment when there are two nodes, one RE and one RO.

When you disable clustering and start, deployment might happen right, and
then you enable it, the earlier deployment is already there.

Samisa...

Samisa Abeysinghe
VP Engineering
WSO2 Inc.