On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 3:04 PM, Afkham Azeez <az...@wso2.com> wrote:

> How do we disable doc generation for registry? Building core is taking a
> very long time.

Hack is to comment out the reporting sections. Fix is to introduce a proper
release profile. We desperately need such, going forward with Maven3.

The registry kernel and other public APIs have good Javadocs, and if we
start commenting this out, people will stop maintaining those over time.
Similarly, we have other APIs in Carbon, we should be publishing these as
API docs. Its a very bad practice and a huge limitation to not do that.

Thanks,
Senaka.