I have two separate clusters  in same network, both of them have one manager
and two nodes, namely ESB_CLUSTER and AS_CLUSTER. In both cluster, I can see
nodes using cluster management feature. On the hand when a node is left cluster
in AS_CLUSTER, its log is printed by manager at  ESB_CLUSTER.

Here the log example:
TID: [] [WSO2 Stratos Enterprise Service Bus] [2011-11-22 14:58:03,259]  INFO
{org.apache.axis2.clustering.tribes.TribesMembershipListener} -
Member 10.1.1.193:4000(AS_CLUSTER) left cluster
{org.apache.axis2.clustering.tribes.TribesMembershipListener

What could be the problem, or is this a bug?

Thanks,
Metin