Hi All,

We are planing to formally create milestone releases for AppDev work.
In-order to do that we need to finalize on few things.

   1. Whats the ideal place we need to put the AppDev code.
      - IMO we can have the code in components, mainly because its
      developed as a library or a framework to create JS Apps. We
should make it
      a P2 feature, where users/developers can install, and have the AppDev
      runtime in their own Carbon Server
   2. We need to have a proper name for it. (or formalize the current one
   aka "Watalappan")
   3. We need to have this in trunk, but will be releasing against branched
   dependencies (?), mainly because there wont be a release happening soon
   enough from the trunk.

In-order to move forward we need to finalize on these items, at the moment
this code is in the scratch area.

--
*Thanks & Regards,

Nuwan Bandara