Hi Anjana,

The reason we add SQL Query is to give user a way to add custom queries. If
a user selects, CRUD operations, we will generate the necessary SQL query
and if a user selects "Custom Query Operation" he can write his own custom
query. I think Kalpa is still working on generating and display SQL query
for the CRUD operations.

+1 for Harshana's suggestion. Another option would be, having a multi-tab
page for tables, queries with an expandable control as Harshana suggested.

Thanks and Regards,
Chathuri