On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 8:41 AM, Senaka Fernando <sen...@wso2.com> wrote:

> +1. I'd like to see how we can make use of this framework to automate
> testing of concerns such as replicated caching, clustering, mounting and
> also to understand how this can eventually grow to automate the testing of
> multitenancy and related aspects.

In System test framework we have done some work to configure products with
mounts, clusters, different DBs etc.. And also we start multiple servers
with all configs etc to run automated tests. Anyway carbon test framework
and system test framework are two different things.

+1, for unified

Thanks,
Krishantha.