Hi Srinath,

No I understand completely. I'm in the process of fixing this and that's
why I asked whether we could wait for 1 - 2 more days or whether you want
this to be excluded immediately. Since you have mentioned this is very
urgent I have created an L1 issue and excluded the test from the build.

https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CARBON-12063

Thanks,
Senaka.