Update on TODOs

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 1:35 PM, Srinath Perera <srin...@wso2.com> wrote:
> Goal is to get the Dashbaord working to build trunk, branch, and
> support as a thin slice  by Thursday with automation tests
> Today we (Azeez, Samisa, and others) met to discuss the progress and
> following are TODOs
>
> Dashboard is at http://builder4.us1.wso2.org:8888/allPlans.action
>
> Krishantha and Automation Team
> ========================
> Azeez will get the trunk build with integration excluded and products
> added back, and use pack generated from that to run the automation
This is a TODO, will take some time

> tests Get all automation tests to work (there was 2 failing in the
> morning)
This is done

> Integrate performance tests with automatio framework
Done

> Dushan
> ======fix the assembly error in branch build
> Make sure abdera build problems are fixed and raise any future build concerns
> run the trunk and branch builds every 8 hours using Bamboo
Done

> Charith
> ======
Get Sonar to work with trunk Bamboo build and add that to builder4.us1.wso2.org
Get Clover to work with trunk Bamboo build and add that to builder4.us1.wso2.org

work in progress

>Current support branch to build with the Bamboo build from carbon core
Support branch has building issues .. this is a TODO

> Make sure all Bamboo machines have security policy files  and increase
> the ulimit
>
> Infra  (Yasith)
>Get licences for BambooRegister the domain name with
> builder4.us1.wso2.org
Done
> New windows machine to use as a build server
Done

--Srinath

--