Thanks Hiranya for your help. I know exactly what's going on though because I
setup haproxy between wso2 and my app in debug mode which logs everything.

What's happening is that cookie and set-cookie headers are symmetric. That is,
just as its legal to get a cookie header with multiple cookies coming into your
app, your app can emit a set-cookie header with multiple cookies coming out.
I.e effectively:

Set-cookie: cookieA=foo; cookieB=bar; cookieC=zed

Will set cookieA, cookieB and CookieC.

Wso2 is eating cookieB and cookieC and just passing along cookieA=foo.

I suppose one workaround is to see about splitting up the set cookie header
into three separate headers. My suspicion is that the EJB parses the cookie
headers on the way in but assumes only one cookie per header.

Any suggestions on where the cookie mangling code lives?

Sent from my iPhone. Thanks Steve.

On Dec 25, 2011, at 8:41 PM, "Hiranya Jayathilaka"