Hi Senaka,

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 9:21 AM, Senaka Fernando <sen...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Samisa,
>
> The info reports plugin is what broke the javadoc generation in carbon. We
> tried various combinations last week but was not able to fix this. What we
> understood that is Maven 3 was not picking the plugin definition that we
> have added in the reportingPlugins section of the site-plugin. We were
> unable to fix this last week, and temporarily commented out all of it.
>
> Harshana, if you working on the site plugin stuff, I can explain what went
> wrong with the javadoc generation stuff, and may be we can fix that as well
> as a part of this. If this can be done now its much easier, or after we
> move this to top-level it might be hard to fix issues in doc generation.
> So, let's discuss this today.

I also had a look in to this recently and it seems your claims are true.
Even the configurations mentioned in the maven site plugin documentation
does not get picked up by maven project info report plugin. In my case, i
wanted to skip dependencies report generation. But it did not work. It
always seems to pick some default configuration.

Anyway I'll have a chat with you on this week.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana

--
Harshana Martin