Hi,

G-Reg Automation test coverage contains WS-API tests[1], Registry API
tests[2], Governance API tests[3] & UI Selenium tests[4]

API test can be executed against both product & Stratos,for the moment UI
Selenium tests supports only product

Best Regards,
Kishan

[1]
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/carbon/platform-integration/system-test-framework/scenario/org.wso2.stratos.test.auto/src/test/java/org/wso2/stratos/automation/test/greg/registry_ws_api_test/
[2]
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/carbon/platform-integration/system-test-framework/scenario/org.wso2.stratos.test.auto/src/test/java/org/wso2/stratos/automation/test/greg/app_remote_registry_test/
[3]
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/carbon/platform-integration/system-test-framework/scenario/org.wso2.stratos.test.auto/src/test/java/org/wso2/stratos/automation/test/greg/governance_test/
[4]
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/carbon/platform-integration/system-test-framework/tools/org.wso2.carbon.automation.tools.selenium/src/test/java/org/wso2/carbon/automation/selenium/test/greg/