Hi,

   All the components which are using Paginator class should have the same
issue as [1] since the logic implemented there is to show the links to all
the pages. We may have not noticed this since mostly we have only few pages
available. Is there a specific reason for that implementation? ( showing
links to all pages ) Because at the time we get many pages we have to face
the same issue.

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1417

Thanks.
Ashansa