From: carbon-dev-boun...@wso2.org on behalf of Hiranya Jayathilaka
Sent: Fri 1/13/2012 18:58
To: carbon-dev@wso2.org
Subject: Re: [Carbon-dev] Dynamic Load Balancing to a Cluster via ESB

This is probably a bug in the  WSDiscoveryRegistryExtension. IIRC it
doesn't set a name on the endpoints returned. But when you enable
clustering, it expects all endpoints to have unique names.

Can you try with clustering turned off and see if that works?

Thanks,
Hiranya

Hiranya Jayathilaka
Associate Technical Lead;